Want to find a new and interesting wine?
How about a unique craft beer?
Want to sample different and exciting hors d’œuvres?
Looking for the perfect wine & cuisine combination?
Want the opportunity to bid on a trip to a foreign land…
or perhaps the beach is calling your name…
or maybe the mountains…
Looking for fine art and collectables by local artisans of note?
Looking for something unique for your loved one for Christmas?
How would you like to do all these things and support the mission and ministries of Saint John’s parish, including:
- Caring for the poorest in our community
- Offering steadfast and unfailing public worship,
- many community offerings throughout the year all with the opportunity to experience traditional sacred music
- Working to alleviate cultural poverty through education, offerings and cultural opportunities
- Providing a sanctuary and place of prayer for the community that is always open and available
- And much, much more
The ninth annual Saint John’s Wine Tasting & Silent auction is just around the corner on Saturday evening October 27th beginning at 6pm at the home of Mr. & Mrs. Lex Lindsey in historic downtown Laurel, MS.
Tickets are available by calling or stopping by the Saint John’s parish office, or you may order with a credit card using Paypal.